I have decided now is the time to start embracing the whole internet culture. As my friends and I go our separate ways, I am starting to see how all this stuff will help us stay connected. I also made a twitter page today which can be found on twitter.com/B_RockR
Friday, July 3, 2009
Going, Going, Gone
Basically,
I have decided now is the time to start embracing the whole internet culture. As my friends and I go our separate ways, I am starting to see how all this stuff will help us stay connected. I also made a twitter page today which can be found on twitter.com/B_RockR, and I'm already addicted to twitting. Basketball players are especially great adds, being the most personable athletes out there. Well I'm sure I'll update frequently with my exploits in the world of biomolecular engineering. Also, I'll be putting up my article I am writing for Jay and maybe some gems from back in the day.
I have decided now is the time to start embracing the whole internet culture. As my friends and I go our separate ways, I am starting to see how all this stuff will help us stay connected. I also made a twitter page today which can be found on twitter.com/B_RockR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment